Life Songs | Here Comes The Sun

Welcome to my June post for Life Songs. I am excited to be a part of a life stories project with other talented photographers from all over the world! In this series, we will be documenting our lives with a different theme song each month. The images in the posts will be taken from a less traditional approach, showcasing "real life" in our own ways. This month’s inspiration is "Here Comes the Sun" by The Beattles. It might be worth finding it and having a listen as you browse our blog circle. See the link to the next photographer in the circle at the end of this post.

I am so happy to be back in Oregon, the trees and mountains and beaches feel like home here.  As many of you know, the Pacific Northwest is not usually known for sunshine, but native Oregonians are quick to go out in what has been affectionately dubbed, "liquid sunshine."  The images in this post were planned for a beautiful sunny afternoon, but we ended up shooting between drizzles and downpours.  My lens was fogged up or just plain wet, my subject was more interested in the mud than in me and I left the shoot more than a little soggy.  Of course, the next day was dry and sunny.

Here comes OUR sun!


Thank you for viewing my Life Songs post! Check out the interpretations of this month's song by some other great photographers by following out little blog circle, starting with Leah HERE

I LOVE blog comments, so let me know that you stopped by!

Comments

  1. It looks like you got the sort of weather I got Beth. Regardless you got some very lovely photos. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment!

Popular Posts