Powered by Blogger.

Welcome to my blog!

I hope you enjoy browsing the various moments captured here. If you would like photos of your own, please contact me and we will set something up!


Please remember that all blog images are copyright protected. Do not copy these images for your own use!



April Showers | April 10 on 10 Blog Circle

This month's 10 on 10 is all about simplicity.  I have really enjoyed exploring puddlegrams (puddle reflection images from my iphone 4s which is barely alive).  Here are a few puddle pics from this spring.

I have also been so busy TAKING fun "real" photos that I haven't had much time to SHARE them here on my blog.  I am working on them slowly, but surely and if you are curious about the past few weeks feel free to head over to my facebook and see what's new.



I went to Miami for spring break in March for an amazing meet up with other photographers from all over.  Most of the time I took photos with my real camera, but I snapped a few on my phone.


My other job is at a school in Oregon.  Springtime fills this little puddle in the parking lot most evenings, so I catch the sunrise on my way in to school some mornings. 
It is amazing how different each sunrise is.


The tulips in Woodburn, Oregon love the rain!




 A puddle doesn't have to be huge or even reflecting anything fantastic to produce a fun view of the world. Sometimes you just need to kneel to the ground and catch life through a puddle.




Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to leave a comment and head over to see what Shannon came up with this month at Cuddlebug Captures

Janet Miller  – (April 16, 2015 at 11:38 AM)  

What a creative blog post! I love puddle reflections, and you do them so well. I will have to remember to try these more often!

Post a Comment

Please comment!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP