March Madness | March 10 on 10 Blog Circle

For this month's 10 on 10 I am really excited to introduce you to some amazing young athletes who are gorgeous, strong and intelligent.  While I do not follow sports, nor can I claim to know much about them, I do know a little bit about stereotypes.  This shoot was designed to challenge stereotypes by portraying beauty and athleticism together (and I cheated a little... there are 11).














When you are done visiting my blog, leave a comment and then head over to Northern Ireland Maternity & Newborn Photographer to see what she has done this month!

Comments

  1. These are so great! I love the action, and the message is really strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique idea for a photoshoot, these are really neat! Love the dramatic lighting here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great concept! Love these! I'm sure the girls loved doing this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please comment!

Popular Posts